- A reservation fee may be required between 10 and 20% of the job, this is at the management’s discretion
- Cancellations – less than 48 hours, notice must be given by email or telephone where a cancellation code will be given to you, otherwise a charge of £69+vat will be payable. This is down to management’s discretion.
- Free site survey’s are for new installations only, not for fault finding or existing systems
- All prices are plus VAT for materials and labour
- Same day service does not apply to all installations and cannot be guaranteed.
- Prices given out over the phone are subject to a site survey.
- Quotations are given on a no obligation basis
- All content for this website remains the property of isselectrical.co.uk
- Goods and services remain the property of ISS until fully paid for. We will recover payment for any goods or services unpaid
- Customer payment authorisation when signed means you agree to pay the charges stated on work completion of the works. Customer agreement to be completed at the end of the job. Signature at the end of the job confirms full satisfaction of the work carried out and charges made.
- ISS give 1 years warranty on goods and services against faulty equipment or labour from date of installation. Warranty does not cover lightning strikes or high winds. Any third party that becomes involved with the installation, will nil and void the warranty.
- Call backs – if after the installation something goes wrong in the first instance please call or email and detail the problem. You will be asked to follow a series of checks. If however we get there and the fault relates to one of the checks we asked you to carry out you will be charged a call out fee maximum £69+vat.This doesn’t cover remedying the problem. We will advise you the additional charges upon a survey. If however it is covered by the warranty there is no charge.
- Payment terms are on completion of job but part interim payments may be requested on larger projects.
- Complaints – please put in writing at the earliest opportunity in an email to email@example.com and we will do our upmost to resolve any issues in a timely fashion.
- ISS are a professional company and are never knowingly undersold, we therefore where ever possible at management’s discretion run a price match scheme.
- In the event of property damage, in the first instance an investigation is necessary to be carried out by a senior manager and dealt with in a reasonable amount of time.
ISS Electrical processes personal data in order to carry out its services of TV installations to private and commercial clients. We are registered with the ICO with number ZA485404
Lisa York is the registered Data Controller, and is responsible for ensuring that all personal data collected and held by ISS Electrical is processed in accordance with this policy: kept securely and never shared without consent.
There are three legal bases used for the holding of client information:
- Legitimate interest
- Legal obligation
The nature of personal data held is limited to names, phone numbers, residential addresses and email addresses. This data is not stored anywhere on a database; but is instead held in the six company mobile phones, company email addresses, and on invoices for work dating back 7 years.
Personal information of the client is collected at the time a job is agreed. The website also has a form to collect data for a quote; this data is stored on the business laptop, in a locked office.
Once collected, it remains on company systems indefinitely (through legitimate interest of the need to identify past clients with repeat business)
Company mobile phones:
As work is often done over a short period of time, phone numbers for client enquiries and jobs in progress are often stored anonymously in the phones, or with a first name of client, or location of job. This is often not enough information to identify a client retrospectively, and as such this data storage represents a low threat to misuse of personal data. This use of personal data is done on the basis of legitimate interest.
The phones require a security code to be unlocked, and as such data cannot be accessed by thieves. The phones are also mostly old analogue phones which are unlikely to be stolen. Where smartphones are used, they are equipped with security access codes and antivirus software.
Data held on computers is stored securely, using computers with a secure Company-only Wi-Fi network with up-to-date antivirus software.
Ipads, with access to emails between ISS and their clients are also used on secure networks and are locked with a security key known only to members of staff.
Email software is provided by One and One with all the standard high-security settings.
Request to be forgotten
If a client requests to be forgotten, their data will be found and erased from all company systems (phones and email) and the client will be told that this has been done.
Invoices, including the personal information stored there, are kept in a locked office for 7 years on a legal obligation basis, before being securely destroyed.
Consent to marketing
ISS does not operate any e-marketing or telephone marketing, and as such, consent is not used as a basis for keeping clients in contact with marketing information.
Sharing with third parties
ISS Electrical does not share client information with other companies, unless another installer is required to do a job. In this instance, the client is explicitly asked if they consent to their information being shared.
Data breach could mean but is not limited to:
- Access to personal data by an unauthorised third party;
- deliberate or accidental action (or inaction) by a controller or processor;
- sending personal data to an incorrect recipient;
- computing devices containing personal data being lost or stolen;
- alteration of personal data without permission; and
- loss of availability of personal data.
The risk of a data breach is strongly mitigated given the procedures followed in this policy. However, in the event of a data breach, ISS Electrical will evaluate whether there is a threat to persons’ rights and freedoms, and if so the breach will be reported to the ICO within 72 hours.
A record of the breach will also be kept by ISS.