- A reservation fee may be required between 10 and 20% of the job, this is at the management’s discretion
- Cancellations – less than 48 hours, notice must be given by email or telephone where a cancellation code will be given to you, otherwise a charge of £69+vat will be payable. This is down to management’s discretion.
- Free site survey’s are for new installations only, not for fault finding or existing systems
- All prices are plus VAT for materials and labour
- Same day service does not apply to all installations and cannot be guaranteed.
- Prices given out over the phone are subject to a site survey.
- Quotations are given on a no obligation basis
- All content for this website remains the property of isselectrical.co.uk
- Goods and services remain the property of ISS until fully paid for. We will recover payment for any goods or services unpaid
- Customer payment authorisation when signed means you agree to pay the charges stated on work completion of the works. Customer agreement to be completed at the end of the job. Signature at the end of the job confirms full satisfaction of the work carried out and charges made.
- ISS give 1 years warranty on goods and services against faulty equipment or labour from date of installation. Warranty does not cover lightning strikes or high winds. Any third party that becomes involved with the installation, will nil and void the warranty.
- Call backs – if after the installation something goes wrong in the first instance please call or email and detail the problem. You will be asked to follow a series of checks. If however we get there and the fault relates to one of the checks we asked you to carry out you will be charged a call out fee maximum £69+vat.This doesn’t cover remedying the problem. We will advise you the additional charges upon a survey. If however it is covered by the warranty there is no charge.
- Payment terms are on completion of job but part interim payments may be requested on larger projects.
- Complaints – please put in writing at the earliest opportunity in an email to email@example.com and we will do our upmost to resolve any issues in a timely fashion.
- ISS are a professional company and are never knowingly undersold, we therefore where ever possible at management’s discretion run a price match scheme.
- In the event of property damage, in the first instance an investigation is necessary to be carried out by a senior manager and dealt with in a reasonable amount of time.
Complete the form below for a free quote: